ABOUT SIMPSON STRONG-TIE:
Pipeline, a web-based material management and estimating logic solution from Simpson Strong-Tie, delivers a predictive approach to producing an accurate bill of materials and creates an organized, efficient and cost savings approach needed by production home builders for proper options management.
Through additional development & acquisition, Simpson Strong-Tie has rounded out the needed functionality to support: sales pricing; the sales process; vendor & cost management; purchasing functions; critical chain scheduling; accounting integration; business intelligence and more…
This complete solution empowers you and your team to reduce costs, increase net margins and scale operations without adding staff – all while reducing cycle times, minimizing variance and getting homes closed faster.
- Extract exact measurements that quantify the total materials required to finish a project.
- Import various takeoff methods through dynamic estimation.
- Export BOMs for each plan a builder is working on.
- Quickly compute sales price adjustments from community to community based upon included options.
- Monitor construction schedules via a fever chart, determining where resources should be directed.
- Connect with third-party software to import data directly into their systems.
What our users say:
“It was taking us 60-70 hours to price out a house. We can do it in Pipeline in 20 hours and include all the options, top to bottom.” – Jay Frye, Ivey Homes
“With Specitup, I can add a new plan in a matter of hours. And now we don’t have to engage estimating until the house is actually sold.” – Dan Kent, Owner, Kent Homes
To learn more, visit www.strongtie.com