Frequently Asked Questions
- Early registration for Pipeline Workshop™ No. 16, will be June 21, 2021 through July 30, 2021 $750.00 Regular cost $895.00
- Because of COVID-19, the first fifteen (15) attendees will be registered at no charge; proof of room reservations (two nights, single occupancy) at the Ponte Vedra Inn and Club) is required. The next fifteen (15) attendees will be registered at $395.00 per person (the regular attendance fee is $895.00); proof of room reservations (two nights, single occupancy) at the Ponte Vedra Inn and Club) is required. Attendance is capped at 30 attendees.
- We do offer very favorable tiered pricing for builders that send four or more attendees; for team pricing, inquire here (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- There are no refunds, but you can transfer your registration to a future workshop with no additional cost or penalty.
- It helps, but it is not required.
- Yes. There is more to improving business performance than managing production. Pipeline workshops™ provide a specific discipline, context, and perspective.
- Production builders tend to have a more natural affinity for the principles and disciplines of production management, but learning to thrive on the velocity side of economic return matters to every type of builder.
- The attire for workshop sessions is resort casual. There are jacket requirements for dining in some of the Ponte Vedra Inn and Club restaurants.
- Please come early or stay late. PVB is a great location for a variety of interests and activities.
Feel free to contact us.